These biscuits are perfect to make with your family if you want something with a Halloween theme that is quick with minimal mess!
- 8 Rich Tea biscuits or other buttery biscuits
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 or 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- few squeezes lemon juice
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Mix well until smooth and shiny. Spread some over each biscuit, then set them aside to set up, about 10 minutes or so.
- Mix the icing sugar with a few squeezes of lemon juice to make an icing paste. Spoon into a pastry bag with a fine nozzle. Starting at the centre, draw 3 circles, each one bigger than the other. Use a fine knife or skewer to drag or distort the circles from the centre outwards in order to look like a web. You can fill in these lines with icing too.
- Set aside to harden before serving.
It is as easy as that!