What makes Eaton Square the right place for your family?
At Eaton Square we believe in the power of education. On the surface, London schools may appear similar to one another. However, look beneath the surface and you will notice many important differences. That’s where you will find the unique attributes and distinctions – the factors that will truly influence your child’s learning outcomes in the classroom and their future prospects in the world.
At Eaton Square, pupils are shaped by a rich combination of special qualities, from our enviable location and exceptional teaching standards to our emphasis on creating a warm environment where children develop the confidence to learn, grow and achieve.
- Academically non-selective
- 15 pupils is the average class size
- 3 Nursery school locations within central London
- Pre-prep and prep located in Belgravia
- 50% Year 6 pupils received scholarships at 11+
- Strong links with leading independent schools
- Senior School located in Mayfair
- Sixth Form located in Belgravia
- 100% pass rate at GCSE in Maths and English
- Preparation for Life programme – leadership and life skills for all ages
Where pupils have POISE
For every child at Eaton Square, wherever their future path may take them, our role is to ensure they are poised for greatness – that they are equipped with a blend of strengths they will carry within themselves and bring to whatever they do. This goal is built on the five pillars of our POISE school values:
Perseverance – I keep trying, and I will cope with the challenges that may lie in my way.
Ownership – I believe in me, and I am prepared to take responsibility for my actions.
Integrity – I do the right thing, and I will be honest in the choices I make.
Service – I can make a difference, and I understand the importance of supporting others.
Empathy – I am kind to those around me, and I am aware that my actions have an impact.