Eaton Square Senior School pupils will be fully prepared to take their own place in an ever-changing world.
To provide an exceptional all-round education.
- Perseverance: we will persevere in the face of challenge. If things go wrong, we will try, try and try again. We have high expectations and yet making mistakes are all part of the lessons from which we learn. All pupils, no matter what their level, are expected to be stretched and challenged so that they can grow and develop through the process.
- Ownership: we will take ownership of our learning, our actions and our organisation. We will progressively move towards being self-sufficient as we grow through the School.
- Integrity: we will strive to be good human beings. We will always try to understand the difference between right and wrong and will always try to do the right thing.
- Service: we will try our hardest to serve one another and the wider community of the School, helping those less fortunate than ourselves through charitable work and, more globally, serve the planet well, learning about sustainability and how we can help future generations.
- Empathy: we will always aim to help others, to understand others and how they are feeling. We will lead by example and always treat others as we would have them treat us.
- Provide the highest level of pastoral care to encourage the development of a purposeful attitude, self-confidence, respect for others, and a strong sense of community.
- Inspire intellectual curiosity and an instinctive love of learning which lead naturally to academic aspiration and examination success.
- Create opportunities to encourage a culture that identifies and supports each pupil in developing at least one area of greatness.
- Cultivate tomorrow’s leaders through our core curriculum programmes that enrich self-development and personal awareness, allowing pupils to develop the skills they need to overcome adversity and setbacks.